The Shores of Fox Lake invites you to vacation in one of our six furnished cottages and dine in our supper club located on the beautiful Fox Lake, Wisconsin peninsula.
The resort is situated on pristine lake property with stately trees and boat launching facilities and piers on the east and west shore.
The Shores Steakhouse offers a full menu featuring steaks, seafood & unique menu items including our chef’s specialty selections. We also offer delicious appetizers, specialty drinks, and a traditional Friday Night Fish Fry. The Shore’s steaks are grilled to perfection, choice grade and hand trimmed in house.
Three bedrooms with two full size beds and two twin beds, full bathroom with shower, kitchen and living room. This cottage sleeps six people.
Two bedrooms with queen size beds, shower, kitchen, living room, sofa sleeper, and deck. This cottage sleeps six people.
Three bedrooms with one full bed, two twinbeds, one queen size bed, a sofa sleeper, twofull baths with showers, kitchen, living room,utility room with washer & dryer, and deck. This cottage sleeps eight people.
One bedroom with two twin beds, a sofa sleeper,full bath, combination kitchen and living room. This cottage sleeps four people.
Two bedrooms with two full beds, kitchen, living room, full bath with shower,basement with washer and dryer, and deck. This cottage sleeps four people.
Two bedrooms, full bed, bunk beds, sleeper sofa, central air, deck, attached garage, boat lift, right on the waterfront. This cottage sleeps 4 adults plus 2 children.
For Cottage Reservations and Questions, please call 920.344.4384 or Email
For Cottage Rates, Click Here.
Linen Protocol: Fresh linens provided weekly
Daily/Weekend/Weekly Rentals: Linens Provided.
Monthly: No Linens Provided.
* All stays less than 30 days, add 5.5% sales tax.
* 50% deposit required (no refund if cottage is not rented due to cancellation)
* Memorial Day to Labor Day the minimum stay is Saturday to Saturday. The remainder of the year is a 3 night minimum. * Additional cleaning fee may be charged for excessively dirty or damaged cottages
* Pets Welcome – $25/per pet/per stay additional
* All cottages are non-smoking
* Check-in: 3:00 pm
* Check-out: 10:00 am
* All kitchens are fully equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, cooking pots and pans, eating and serving utensils
* All cottages are air conditioned
* Free Wi-Fi
* Grills and picnic tables included